Нашёл на одном форуме этого чувака с кей геном, только там почему то последняя версия программы 0.7... В общем нарыл ридми, но на английском:
Note: A new project has been started, SubSteam DOS: http://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=434962#434962
- KeySteam is currently not being developed.
KeySteam 0.7 [7th September 2006]
Do remember, the chances of getting a key are remote but i've included a background macro (it does not interupt what you do) and mysql (database) support (which stores and checks for any cd-keys users previously generated on the macro).
- As of this post creation date and time there are over 100000 keys which have been tested by all users who are using the macro with the 'Remote Database' option enabled, comparing to the previous release stating that 13924 keys were tested.
- ResR has acknowledged that the moderation team have agreed to allow KeySteam to be in a new post for one or more of the following factors... Less confusion, clean topic, unique keygen in its powerful feature base, and possibly others.
- Why not let it be a suprise, check it out!
- Background simulating macro with random delay timings and intelligence to detect open dialogs (configurable in options)
- Customisable key patterns and games list (check ./custom/key_patterns.ini for more info)
- Manual CD-Key patternising method (check ./custom/key_patterns.ini, at the bottom of that file for more info)
- MySQL dupli database check and store (prevents the macro from duplicating a cd-key that someone else tried on the macro before)
(1) Open the product activation wizard on Steam
(2) Click Next
(3) Agree to the SSA and click Next
(4) Click the Product Code text box
(5) Click the Macro button in KeySteam
Check the attachment of this post
Any comments appreciated, if you like this a donation or some sort of thanks would also be appreciated. Hopefully no problems with this BETA program.
Questions & Answers:
Q: I always get "Error #1013: Unable to find Steam product activation wizard, please make sure it's open.".
A: I switched Steam's language to English and it then worked!